søndag 27. desember 2009

2009 回顧 + 2010 展望

再年初寫了這個

In 2008, I......

- got married
- switched job
- crashed my car
- met up with an old friend

In 2009, I hope to......

- start a business or go back to school (Small success)
- passed the SCJP exam (Failed)
- become a father soon (Success)
- lose my "spare tire" (Totally failed)

In 2008, I have been to.......

- Stockholm, Sweden
- 重庆, China
- Füssen, Germany
- Salzburg, Austria
- Venice, Italy
- Locarno, Interlaken, Genevè, Switzerland
- Bergen, Norway
- Düsseldorf, Germany

In 2009, I would like to go to........
- Namsos, Norway (Didn't go)
- North Cape, Norway (Didn't go)
- Cyprus (Didn't go)
- Bombay, India (Didn't go)

Instead I went to .......
- Beijing
- Chengdu
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Fjord in west Norway


For 2009, I wish that ...........

- the financial tsunami will be over (Wish somewhat come true)
- my parents can finally retire (Wish come true)
- my sister can finally finish her study and support herself (Wish did not come true)
- Coco can get a job, make new friends and settle down in Norway (Wish somewhat come true)
- a friend would come and visit me in Norway (Wish come true)


===============================================================================

In 2010 I.........

- Will be a father
- Should finish my project
- Would try to amend the relationship with my sister
- Hope that Manchester United can overtake Chelsea for the EPL title

In 2010 I would like to visit.......

- Dublin, Ireland (Already bought the ticket)
- London (Work trip, unconfirmed)
- California again

6 kommentarer:

Betty sa...

Happy New Year !

卡臣 sa...

心想事成!

C.M. sa...

Wish you dream come true.

肥貓 sa...

相信未來幾年你會忙於照孩子而不能遠遊, 朋友有了孩子後差不多三四年都未去旅行.

不過相信照顧孩子會給你更大的喜悅吧!!

順祝新年進步!

eric sa...

when are you going to Dublin?

雪山飛狐 sa...

Happy New Year everyone!

猫姐,
明天会去山上的度假屋跟老婆的朋友和他们的Baby玩, 非常期待中.
如果有个健康可爱的BB陪我的话, 我不去旅行也没有关系啦.

Eric,
March 12 to March 14. Are you going to be there as well?