torsdag 24. juli 2008

新婚趣事

Yesterday I decided to clean up my huge pile of clothes that had been lying on my desk and chair. I soon realize that I had too many clothes and so I had to make the decision on whether I would keep it or throw it. So I pick them up one by one and ask my wife if I should throw. She would either say: "yeah, throw it." or "nah, it looks good on you." Then I picked up a green sweater and asked her: "what about this one?" and she looked at me all sad and said: "I bought this one as your birthday present!" (note. my birthday is next month but I got them from her a week ago. I already forgot.) After calming her down I placed the sweater along with other seldom wear clothes she bought for me into the shelf next to bottom, below the jeans/pants).

After arranging the clothes to the shelves inside my closet I realize that I can adjust the height of the shelves. So I told my wife: "wow, I just realize that I can adjust the height of the shelves. I can lower the shelf for the jeans/pants to get more space and take away some space for the garbage." (note. I was pointing at the shelf of the clothes she bought me as I said that.) and then it took me the rest of the night to convince her that she misunderstood what I said.

She has a good sense of humor so everything was fine.

2 kommentarer:

卡臣 sa...

朋友
好多身外物喎

L L sa...

Desertfox:

>>She has a good sense of humor so everything was fine.

That's crucial :)