fredag 25. mars 2011

A few thoughts (2)

Daily rambling....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valkyrie is a good movie. Too bad the plot failed at the end. I like the pirate look of Tom Cruise though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coco's cousin is a big fan of Brad Pitt, so for the past few days she has been watching a movie of him each day. The following is a list of movie with him and I highly recommend them to everyone:

- Spy Game
- 7 Years in Tibet
- Troy
- Ocean's 11, 12, 13 (Well, George is the main actor, but Brad still rocks)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am done with restaurant. I am going to submit my resignation letter befor the end of this month.

Not that my huge argument with Michelle has nothing to do with this, but she is the owner's wife, and if she wants it that way, so be it. I wanted to leave this year sooner or later, as it turns out, it is sooner.

Despite everything, Chi is still a great place to work for. Props for the owner and the employees to keep it that way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life after restaurant, I think I will occupy it with some certification studying for work. Do some exercize with Coco so that we both can get back to shape, spend more time with Terry, and get ready to start the business.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still debating if I should go to the Easter trip. It is going to cost around 20k, but if I don't go, the plane tickets will be wasted. Coco can't go so it won't be as fun..... decision decision decision.

Ingen kommentarer: